Sunday, July 29, 2012

unanticipated trail time

I had intended to sleep in. It didn't happen. I'm grateful for that because it hasn't yet reached 80 degrees outside and I got to try out some new (inexpensive) hazelnut coffee while watching my favorite CBS Sunday Morning. I hadn't planned on a run this morning because I did 5.5 trail miles yesterday, but as soon as I felt a cool breeze in the air this morning, my mind was changed.

I love running through terrain in the shade in the summer (or anytime really). I just wish I had a local running buddy with whom to enjoy it. Finding a running buddy is as hard as finding a boyfriend. They have to fit perfectly. Until then, I'll enjoy the peace and quiet and soul searching that running solo provides me.


And then I will search out an amazing bloody mary and fantastic brunch. Perfect Sunday? Perhaps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment